40 Days Of Prayer
Dates: Tuesday, January 1st - Saturday, February 9th
Launch into 2019 with 40 life changing days of prayer!
The First Seven Days Of Prayer
For the first seven days of prayer, we will be focusing on seven specific prayer points. During these first seven days, the Faith family will be fasting one meal and replacing that meal time with prayer for the seven prayer points.
The Seven Prayer Points
- For Our Ten Mile Radius (For its peace, prosperity, protection, and for our church to have favor that enables us to bring an unprecedented amount of people to Jesus)
- Our Spiritual Leadership (Our Pastors: Pastor Kerrick, Lady Racquel, and their family. Our Founders: Bishop Butler, Pastor Deborah Butler and their family)
- Faith Leadership (The ministerial team, the administrative team, and the Team Faith Coaches)
- For the physical, mental, financial, and social well being of our Faith Family
- For an increase of miracles, signs, and wonders at Faith
- For Our Governmental Leadership (President, Congress, Supreme Court, Governor, and all local elected and appointed officials)
- For Our First Responders
The Next 30 Days Of Prayer
During these 30 Days, we are joining with our global Faith family. The prayer focus points and devotionals for these 30 days can be found at pray30.org
The Final Four Days Of Prayer
The final four days of our 40 days of prayer will be focused exclusively on fulfilling the vision of Faith and opening satellite locations throughout Georgia and the Southeast. The Final Four will consist of round the clock prayer starting on Wednesday at 12 Noon. Each person is encouraged to sign up at fccga.com/pray for a time slot where they will spend 15 minutes praying for the vision of Faith. The Final Four will end with All Night Prayer on Friday, February 8th.
Corporate Times of Prayer During the 40 Days of Prayer
- Wednesdays - 12:15 PM via conference call at (605) 472-5311. The Access Code is 467407#
- Fridays - 8PM in the Sanctuary
- All Night Prayer - Friday, February 8th - 8PM to 5AM
- Wednesday Evenings & Sunday Mornings - Ten minutes before each Wednesday and Sunday Faith Experience