What we believe:
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God.
- In the triune nature of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection for the just and unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In Water Baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.